Attn: Sales Manager

From: Bernard Hartken <erie@unitedairtemp.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 12:15:44 -0400
To: www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it

Attn: Sales Manager

If you are outsourcing or need to expand your sales force for the short term or long term contract, TeleXpand will create a tailored campaign to
guarantee you and your product success.

We are an established, full service call center with a completely trained staff of 70 plus salespeople with a proven track record to close sales for
your product or service.

We currently market over $1 million dollars per month in closed sales for the largest HVAC Company in the Washington D.C. area,
scheduling approximately 300 appointments per week...again, these are closed sales!

We service ALL industries who would be interested in a telemarketing / e-commerce campaign of any size! Let's talk...

Bernard Hartken
General Manager
814.459.8238

Visit us at www.telexpand.bigstep.com