My final proposal to the Modularization of XHTML

From: Tapio Markula <tapio1@gamma.nic.fi>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:36:38 +0200
To: www-html-editor@w3.org, w3c-html-editor@w3.org
I made a proposal of more strict modularization, which try to follow the
original ideas of HTML from 1992 and main principles of XHTML 1.0 Strict.
All, which don't fit to them are moved to the Legacy Module.
http://www.nic.fi/~tapio1/Teaching/Attributes2Mod.html#Proposal

Just the modularization prinsiple + CSS gives the principle to follow the
original ideas better than any previous versions.

I tried to follow also the original idea of HTML explaing, what is HTML
in my Introduction to CSS2:
http://www.nic.fi/~tapio1/Teaching/Elementit.html
Tapio Markula
I like
 __
____ Cascading
______ Style
______   Sheets

I have made something also with XML and XSL
E:mail: tapio.markula@nic.fi
http://www.nic.fi/~tapio1/index.html (Finnish)
http://www.nic.fi/~tapio1/index_e.html (English)
http://www.nic.fi/~tapio1/Opetus/ (CSS2)