Small error in http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/

From: David Bell <dbell@us.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:18:40 +0300
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Hello,

Nothing really serious, but in the first section 1. What is XHTML? there is
a bullet list, the second item of which has possibly two errors. It
currently reads:

"XHTML documents can be written to to operate as well or better than they
did before in existing HTML 4-conforming user agents as well as in new,
XHTML 1.0 conforming user agents."

Obviously the double occurence of "to" is incorrect and I would
additionally write "...as well as or better...".

Just my input from having read the document last night.

David