XHTML Basic include SVG functionality?

From: <peter.mc.chen@philips.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 17:20:16 +0800
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Cc: <janet.jc.chen@philips.com>
Dear editor:

	The XHTML Basic is designed for small IA, and we know there are several display spec. XHTML Basic would ike to support. So scalability of web page on different clients will be very important.
	We know there are SVG spec. revision is on-going. I think the supporting of (basic) SVG can make the XHTML Basic more extendable for different devices and (network bandwidth) lightweight in the future.

Cheers.

Peter Chen.