Fresh Mortgage Leads

From: <jkeis@go.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 23:26:40 -0500
To: <Undisclosed.Recipients@tux.w3.org>
Mortgage Professionals,

We have fresh available leads in all 50 states.
Let us do the hard work for you leaving you and
your staff with more time to close on leads. Our
leads are usually no older than 24 hours and have
upwards of 25% close ratio. Leads are available in
quantity. We sell all of our leads for 15 dollars each
sold to know more than two other brokers. For more info
on how to purchase our leads please fill out the questionnaire
by following the link below. All pertinent info is gathered
from the customer except ss#.

Thank you

http://www.cyber-pages.net/members/~mortgageleads/morglead.htm