Re: [REC] pdf and postscript version

From: Karl Dubost <karl@la-grange.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:02:44 +0200
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Cc: www-html-editor@w3.org, wai-atag-editor@w3.org, "Martin J. Duerst" <duerst@w3.org>
At 11:32 -0400 18/04/2000, Ian Jacobs wrote:
>As to how we create different formats for the HTML Recommendation:
>we use html2ps and then ps2pdf, both of which run on Linux.
>
>html2ps is available at  http://www.tdb.uu.se/~jan/html2ps.html.

>I hope this answers your question,

	Many thanks. It's what I want to know.

Is there a possibility to do in a near future a DTD for the
Recommandation and to write in xml the REC. It will be easier to push
PDF or Postscript or whatever format after that.

Thanks.

--
Karl Dubost - http://www.la-grange.net/
Près de vous, madame, oubliant les cieux,