[www-html-editor] <none>

From: Adriana Gallego <mgallego@internet.com.uy>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 15:03:33 -0300
To: <www-html-editor-request@w3.org>

I have the english manual HTML4.0 but I want to know if you have any =
manual in spanish lenguage because I can=B4t understand to much the =
manual.
Can you send me the spanish manual buy E-Mail ?, If you have, or you can =
send me, if you have, where is the address I can go to have this manual.
Sorry about my english is not to good, but I hop you understand.
Tank you so much, and I hop you send me back this unswer.
Bye, and tank you for reading this mail

Gabriel Bermudez
mgallego@internet.com.uy
cx1ddr@montevideo.com.uy