HTML4.0

From: Adriana Gallego <mgallego@internet.com.uy>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 07:51:43 -0300
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
I have the english manual HTML4.0 but I want to know if you have any manual in spanish lenguage because I canīt understand to much the manual.
Can you send me the spanish manual buy E-Mail ?, If you have, or you can send me, if you have, where is the address I can go to have this manual.
Sorry about my english is not to good, but I hop you understand.
Tank you so much, and I hop you send me back this unswer.
Bye, and tank you for reading this mail

Gabriel Bermudez
mgallego@internet.com.uy
cx1ddr@montevideo.com.uy