Complain

From: Yule Show <webmaster@lovergirl.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 08:43:14 +0800
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
CC: w3c-translators@w3.org
I visit the W3C site again and again and again, and write to this
address again and again and again.

Last year, I remember it was July 9. I found html 4.0 draft in W3C site,
then I translated it. To last July 31, I finished it, and send the
compressed Chinese version to W3C.

Later, I put the Chinese version to my own site, that is
http://makesure.ml.org/.

But until now, there is only my name on the
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html40-updates/translations.html page, but with
no link to the particular location.

Why?

A lot of Chinese persons find my e-mail on that page and write to me ask
that when could I finish it and where can find it, the only sentence I
can say is: this is not my fault, it is W3C's fault.

yours Yule Show