French Translation

From: Karl Dubost <karl@la-grange.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 17:03:10 +0100
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Cc: dsr@w3.org, "HTML 4.0 traduction" <html4@[194.250.152.48]>
Dear Dave,

	We're translating the Spec in french. We need time to do it.
For the next version, it will be very usefull to have a preliminary
glossary for the usual terms.

	Maybe you could add the site address where the translation is
in the translation page on your site ! I repeat, it's not finished.

	http://www.mygale.org/~comete/HTML4/

	The translator team is
	Marc Augier, Jérôme Chouraqui, Samira Cuny, Karl Dubost, Alix
Marchandise, Marc-Alexis Morelle, Stéphane Le Solliec

Karl DUBOST/Astrophysics - karl@la-grange.net
Normandie Web : http://www.normandie.fr.eu.org/
"La Science forme la matière où les questions prennent naissance."
	       L'évolution des idées en Physique - Einstein/Infeld