Your TV production company in Switzerland

From: Mediaprofil Productions <prod@mediaprofil.ch>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 16:04 +0200
To: www-html-editor@w3.org

At last an independent, efficient and dynamic structure
for your video shootings and productions in Europe!

Camera crews, production & post-production facilities in Switzerland (Europe).
Located in the Lake Geneva area (Montreux - Vevey - Lausanne - Geneva).

Dear TV & video production professionals,

Do you need an efficient production team & facilities in Switzerland ?
Talented camera crews, digital/tape production and post-production
facilities, location scouting, sound recording, casting services...
Our 15 years experience in video & TV production will save you time
and money on your next job in Europe.
We care about budgets and deadlines!

Best regards and thank you for your time.

Costa Haralambis
manager

MEDIAPROFIL Productions, Switzerland
Video, TV, Multimedia, 3D effects
CH-1800 Vevey/Switzerland

Tel: +4121/921 66 11
Fax: +4121/921 66 03
http://www.mediaprofil.ch/englishv/index.htm

MEDIAPROFIL is the exclusive TV news & magazine producer of ICI-TV,
the private regional cable TV station of the Swiss Riviera
(http://www.icitv.ch).

If you wish not to receive any further messages from our company,
please press reply, type REMOVE in the subject area and press send.