Re: [Fwd: Re: WAI proposed enhancements]

Dan Connolly wrote:

> Excellent detail work, Dave.
>
> I think that example (and discussion about
> new/old browsers) is a great one to
> copy-and-paste into the spec.

Since we already have a (slightly larger) similar example
of OPTGROUP that already raises the issue of how old/new
user agents might render the list,
I don't think we need this additional example.

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs / 401 Second Ave. #19G / New York, NY 10010 USA
Tel/Fax: (212) 684-1814