Let's Link Up

From: Gary Winterhalter <winsales@nauticom.net>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 15:58:40 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-html-editor@w3.org
Hi There,

We at AdventureTime, the best 'lil Extreme Sports E-zine on the web at
http://www.adventuretime.com (featuring William Nealy cartoons), are
writing to you at the suggestion of one of our readers who thought that we
should contact you about the possibilities of a reciprocal link.

Please check out our site and, if you are interested, let us know the html
page on your site that you'll be linking from and we'll link to you from one
of our comprehensive links pages.

Please also include some information as to the specifics of you site (25
word or less description,please!) and specific category (i.e.. manufacturer,
e-zine, association, re-seller, enthusiast, etc.).

Also, we are always looking for:
	*Stories/articles
	*First person adventures
	*Upcoming events
	*New Products
So, please put us on your e-mail list and keep us current on what's
happenin' in your corner of the world.

Play Safe,

GW
Webmeister

AdventureTime Magazine
"The Best Lil' eX-treme E-Zine on the WWW"
http://www.adventuretime.com/adventuretime