Re: XForm template to import

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 08:47:09 -0700
To: daniele ippoliti <dany6883@gmail.com>
Cc: www-forms@w3.org

There are a couple of approaches to this, both external to XForms itself.

You could use an include mechanism to insert the XForms markup on each
page. This could be done with XSLT, or a platform-specific template
language like JSP.

Some implementations like Orbeon Forms have a component system (in
this case based on XBL), which allows you to make reusable components.
With something like this you could then write:

<my:menu param1="" param2=""/>

The component approach is more general and has the benefit that you
can use a component multiple times within a page, within repeats, etc.