Fw: XSLT extension action - continued

From: Claudius Teodorescu <claud108@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 05:17:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hi,

"Transform" is a very nice name in case of XSLT and XSL-FO (both available
through eDIB). But, for XProc and XQuery this name is not so intuitive. There is
no other verb in English, which could describe such data processing step? I know
that, in XForms, all actions are "processing steps" (e.g. insert, setvalue,
delete, etc.), but there is also a container for them, namely "action" element.

Couldn't we find another more general name?

 Claudius Teodorescu
http://kuberam.ro