RE: problem with multiple pages (switch/case)

Laszlo,
I tested your multipage-problem.xhtml under AgenceXML XSLTForms and was able to see the buttons (and cases) for page 1,3,4,5,6.
I understand you removed page 2.

I made a few changes:

1. Remove the DTD header
The file is not XHTML, but XHTML+XForms, so DTD validation is incorrect.
Since the XHTML DTD defines the   entity, I replaced those with
The & entity is predefined in XML so it's OK.

2. Fix validation errors in XForms
Instead of
                  <xforms:output>(minimal value: 1.0 ; maximal value: 500.0)</xforms:output>
Use
                  <xforms:hint>(minimal value: 1.0 ; maximal value: 500.0)</xforms:hint>
xf:output doesn't use text inside it, and xf:output cannot appear inside other controls.

Move the xf:output elements outside of xf:upload, as xf:output cannot appear inside other form controls.

3. Change to use XSLTForms
In place of the DTD header, use this instead:
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
 <?xml-stylesheet href="/xsltforms/xsltforms.xsl" type="text/xsl" ?>
 <?xsltforms-options css="no" debug="yes" ?>
Of course, to do this you must have a recent SVN version of XSLTForms available at the stylesheet href.

If you still have this same problem under XSLTForms, please write back.  However, if this fixes your problem, I think it means you have found a bug in Mozilla XForms and you can discuss it on the dev-tech-xforms mailing list that mozilla.org hosts.  (Of course, if you find bugs specific to XSLTForms that aren't general XForms problems, the xsltforms-support mailing list is the appropriate place to report them.)

Leigh.