Regarding Test 11.1.u

From: Erik Johnson <erikj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 17:53:41 -0400
To: www-forms@w3.org
Hey all,

I was curious if the following test had completely covered the spec. I
believe that the test should test 3 cases instead of the current 2. It
should read if a separator value of & is specified this is used, if a
semi-colon separator is specified this is used, and finally if no
separator value is specified then the & shall be used. The last case is
not present in the current WC3 test suite. I have updated the test and
attached it for your review.

Thanks,

Erik