Regarding Tests 8.2.1a,b,c etc

From: Erik Johnson <erikj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:49:24 -0400
To: www-forms@w3.org
Hey all,

The following tests do not follow the specifications outlined in the
XForms 1.1 technical specifications. The seems to suggest that the <input>
tag requires a single node binding to be valid.The test cases affected are
as follows:

8.2.1.a,
8.2.1.b
8.2.1.c
8.2.2.a
8.2.2.c
8.2.3.a
8.2.3.b
8.2.3.c

I have attached updated tests with the single node binding required and
the model updated. Let me know if you agree and if we can update the
tests.

Thanks,

Erik Johnson