Submission using Mozilla XForms plugin

From: Alok G. Singh <alephnull@hcoop.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:56:38 +0530
To: www-forms@w3.org
Apologies in advance if I am posting this in the wrong forum. Please let
me know an appropriate forum too.

I am having some trouble submitting the form data. I have made a small test
case that is attached.

I tried to validate the XML using a validator[1] and that said that the
<model> and <select1> islands did not validate. I am at a loss as to
what is wrong exactly. The messages are of the form:
Error! Island 0 failed validation with code 1

Any help would be much appreciated. TIA.

Footnotes:
[1]  http://xformsinstitute.com/validator/

--
Alok

Be not anxious about what you have, but about what you are.
		-- Pope St. Gregory I