  From:       alain.couthures@agencexml.com

  To:         <www-forms@w3.org>

  Date:       12/22/2009 01:47 PM

  Subject:    Events automatically dispatched at startup

  Sent by:    www-forms-request@w3.org

Hello,

I've been implementing "xforms-select" event support in XSLTForms for
<xf:case>. Because there is always a selected case, I decided to
automatically dispatch this event just after "xforms-ready" treatment.

I believe there would be an inconsistency not dispatching this event but I
compared with some other client implementations which, incidently, don't.

What is the best to consider : dispatching or not ? In which order switches
should be processed ?

Thank you for your suggestions.

Best regards,

Alain COUTHURES