Events automatically dispatched at startup

From: <alain.couthures@agencexml.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 19:44:35 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
Hello,

I've been implementing "xforms-select" event support in XSLTForms for <xf:case>. Because there is always a selected case, I decided to automatically dispatch this event just after "xforms-ready" treatment.

I believe there would be an inconsistency not dispatching this event but I compared with some other client implementations which, incidently, don't.

What is the best to consider : dispatching or not ? In which order switches should be processed ?

Thank you for your suggestions.

Best regards,

Alain COUTHURES
<agenceXML>