[Implementations] JavaRosa

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 20:06:01 +0200
To: "public-forms@w3.org" <public-forms@w3.org>, "www-forms@w3.org" <www-forms@w3.org>

(Not sure if I reported this earlier, but here goes again if I did :-) )

OpenROSA: Consortium for mobile data collection and decision support.
JavaROSA is a part thereof, a phone-based Java app (uses XForms, open
standards in background).

What is JavaRosa?

JavaRosa is an open-source platform for data collection on mobile devices.
At its core, JavaRosa is based on the XForms standard -- the official W3C
standard for next-generation data collection and interchange. JavaRosa is
written in Java Mobile Edition (J2ME), and supports a wide array of
devices, from top-end smart phones and PDAs with large screens and
abundant memory, to low-end devices like the Nokia 6085 and 2630. Making
JavaRosa usable on low-resource devices is one of the project's highest
priorities.

http://code.javarosa.org/

Steven