Re: validating an xform

From: Jabba Laci <jabba.laci@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:04:04 -0500
To: xforms <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi,

> In addition, for implementations that support it, you can also use XML
> Schema types, which are quite powerful.

Thanks for the answers. I have a difficulty with types. I have an
input form, where I'd like to accept integers only. The field is
optional. However, if I precise its type to be "xsd:integer", the
field becomes required since an empty field is not an integer. So the
field must be filled otherwise the form cannot be sent :( Here is what
I tried:

<xforms:bind nodeset="/data/number" type="xsd:integer" required="false()" />

However, required="false()" has no effect. How to set it optional?

Thanks,

Laszlo