[ANN] formsPlayer provides support for Selenium automated testing tool

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:10:35 +0100
To: www-forms <www-forms@w3.org>

If you use Selenium [1] for your web application testing, then you'll
already know how useful it is to be able to automate tests. To get the
same ease of testing for XForms applications we recently added some
properties to formsPlayer so that Selenium scripts can make assertions
against the values inside a running XForm. We've also created the
necessary Selenium extensions to provide access to these properties
from within tests.

A description of how it works, guidance on how to write tests, and
links to the Selenium extensions, are all on our site. [2]

Regards,

Mark

[1] <http://www.openqa.org/selenium/>
[2] <http://www.formsplayer.com/node/818>