bind select control values to XSD

From: Iņaki Salinas Bueno <inksalinas@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:39:16 +0200
To: www-forms <www-forms@w3.org>
Hi,

I want to use the select control to choose between different possibilities.
These possibilities are defined in a XSD document. Do I have to rewrite
these values in a item list inside the select element or there is a way to
use the defined values automatically?

I saw the itemset element, but the examples I have seen bound the select
control to a list of elements inside the same document, and what I would
like is to avoid rewriting what is defined in the loaded XSD document. Is it
possible?.

Iņaki