Any way to show the whole form to user?

From: duryodhan <duryodhan125@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 13:47:25 +0530
To: www-forms@w3.org

I was wondering if there is any way to show the whole XForm to the
user when he clicks on submit?

For e.g, take the mozilla xform Tax Forms e.g at

Assume that I have added a submission to it, is there any way I could
show the user all 3 sections together for him to take a quick glance
over it and then okay! the submit? Any XForms markup which could
achieve that ? Even an ugly hack would do!

If there isn't , wouldn't this be a nice feature that a web developer
could add or maybe the user could enforce through his XForms engine ?

any comments/thoughts/notes/anything are appreciated.