Re: implementors question: correct behavior of nested nodeset in repeat

Well, yes i understand that XPath taken for itself will select 6 Nodes
here. I also understand that the homogeneous collection restriction
solves this problem.

But if there's intend to remove this restriction there's obviously some
further work needed.

Just consider the case that the author want to insert an item at
position 4 in the nodeset. Will it be a child of level[1] or of level[2]?