Re: implementors question: correct behavior of nested nodeset in repeat

Anyway - thanks to all commenting. I should have read the Spec more
thoroughly as it mentions this issue clearly:

9.3.1 The repeat Element

This element defines a UI mapping over a homogeneous collection selected
by Node Set Binding Attributes. This node-set must consist of contiguous
child element nodes, with the same local name and namespace name of a
common parent node. The behavior of element repeat with respect to
non-homogeneous node-sets is undefined.