Re: sending xml response from servlet

Thanks all.

I did so many things and I had to change the code so many times trying
different forms to implement my application that I do not know which code I
have used. But I am very happy with the help you gave to me.

I tried to do it with JDOM library and I embroiled with it. I know why I
embroiled now (ignorance of how to use the Java language), I will try it
again later maybe.

Referring to the last comment of Leigh, I suppose that charset=ISO-8859-1
works too. And thanks for your comments about improving efficiency. It is
not relevant for what I have to do but I will consider it if efficiency
turns relevant.

Regards,
Iņaki