Re: applet access to instance data

From: Iņaki Salinas Bueno <inksalinas@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:57:19 +0200
To: mark.birbeck@x-port.net
Cc: www-forms <www-forms@w3.org>
Hi Mark,

I don't fully understand the architecture, probably because you
> haven't said which XForms processor you are using.

I am using Mozilla XForms, but I would like it was platform-independent. I
hope I am not being dreaming.

I doubt that answers your question, but it might give you some ideas
> of where to start looking.

Yes, it does. I suppose that Java will be able to get that DOM instance and
work with it as a Document (XML), so I will not need to submit the instance
to get an XML document before calling the applet.

Either way, I would suggest that you still let XForms do the final
> submission; your applet should just do the signing.

I am going to do it in this way, I want the post request serialized as XML
(it will send the XMLSignature) so the applet is just for signing.

Thanks

Iņaki