Re: Using the same handler to observe multiple different events

All,

ev:listener is good and yes, XForms implementations are supposed to
support it, but my opinion is that it is heavy for this particular use case.

I was suggesting back a while ago that XML Events should support lists
of space-separated event names. You would then write:

   <xf:action ev:event="some-event some-other-event">

This would be a much more concise syntax, and it is easy to understand.

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/