Re: XForms and APP clients

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:47:40 +0800
To: www-forms@w3.org
CC: Atom-Protocol Protocol <atom-protocol@imc.org>

Excellent suggestion. I think XForms 1.1 is (and if not, it should be)
the best technology for implementing an APP client.

I have been thinking about working on a client to access the APP
implementation in eXist [1], but I don't have anything to show yet.

[1] http://exist.sourceforge.net/atompub.html