Re: context node for output's contents

Hi Aaron,

I would suggest that it is worth fixing, since there should always be
an evaluation context, and so the context for the label should
definitely should be that of the 'most recent' evaluation context.

formsPlayer does implement it that way, but I do recall that we had a
bug in this area at one time, so you may be using an out of date
version of formsPlayer for your comparisons. But I've just checked
with the latest preview release of 1.5 and it works the way we would
expect it to. I used your test first, and then modified it slightly as
follows:

  <http://svn.x-port.net/svn/public/samples/specifications/xforms/1.0/fc-output-evaluation-context.html>

The changes are minor and are only needed because we're trying to
achieve a standard 'format' for our tests, to make it easier to run
them with Selenium. In this case the display will be 'Test 1:ok'.

The test can be run in Selenium by loading the formsPlayer test suite:

  <http://svn.x-port.net/svn/public/testsuite/selenium/core/TestRunner.html?test=../tests/TestFormsPlayer.html>

and then choosing the test 'TestXForms10FcOutputEvaluationContext' in
the left pane. Click on 'Selected' in the right pane to run only this
test.

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232