Re: multiple instance/model submission

Thanks Victor,
	yes you are correct in that you can submit these items separately. This
is basically the heart of my problem!

If I submit them separately then the server thats doing the receiving
cant really know which submissions really belong together without going
to extra trouble trying to add tracking numbers to each instance for
example, and then hoping that the server has actually received all the
messages, or working out some custom protocol something like sending as
part of the first submission exactly how many further submissions to
expect before considering the job complete. It gets much more
complicated should the hapless user happen to hit the submit button more
than once, or if there are problems with the transmission of all the
instances etc. - Its just a lot more awkward than would be the simple
option of xforms submit these instances as a group to this address
please. They could even be sent as a multipart post - make some use of
that function beyond just data that might be collected as part of an
instance instead of wrapping the xml fragments in order to send.

Regards
Jason.