Re: Notice of publication of errata for XForms 1.0 Second Edition

From: Elliotte Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:24:14 -0400
To: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
CC: www-forms@w3.org

John Boyer wrote:

> Dear XForms community,
>
> The ongoing efforts of the XForms working group to refine the technical
> precision of XForms has today resulted in publication of errata for
> XForms 1.0 second edition, which can be accessed from the errata link
> given by the recommendation.

The XForms 1.0 second edition spec links to
http://www.w3.org/2006/03/REC-xforms-20060314-errata.html for the errata
document. From the URL that looks like a March 14, 2006 collection of
errata. However, the title shows that as "07 September 2006". It links
to the previous version at
http://www.w3.org/2006/03/REC-xforms-20060314-errata-20060712.html but
that link is 404.

I'm not familiar enough with the XForms spec to tell which errata is
actually posted, but it would worth clearing this up. At a minimum, the
bad link to the previous version needs to be fixed.

Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!