Re: The close action seems not quite right for portal scenarios

Multiple models could also be used by huge forms that want to have good
performance.  What should happen to the form if it gets an xforms-close
on a non-default model?  Is that model not usable anymore even if the
other parts of the form are?  Do controls bound to instances inside the
model go away?  What if you have an itemset pointing to the closed model
but the select1 that contains the itemset points to an 'open' model?

I just ask that you guys keep in mind forms that are not portlets and
what should happen to them, too.

Thanks,
--Aaron