RE: [ANN] Tutorial: Searching Flickr with XForms

Erik,

Excellent! Thanks.

So we now have fP, Mozilla and OPS working in one form or another. What I'll
do when I get time is retro fit the comments from you and Allan to see if I
can make the tutorial deliver one form that works in all. (If any other
implementers want to post some comments too, then let me know.)

PS What did you mean about converting from HTML to XHTML? It already was, so
I'm assuming I'm missing something.

PPS You got heaps of bonus points for doing this, but you lose some of them
for using tables ;)