Re: Firefox Xforms extension

Hi Jason et. al.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had problems with our extension. We've
had some "issues" with the XPI regarding versioning, etc. Sorry for
that. But nice to hear that you have gotten it to work.

Do not hesitate to post questions/problems/etc on
dev-tech-xforms@lists.mozilla.org, which is our (newly created)
Mozilla forum for xforms.

... Allan

--