Re: Web forms 2.0

From: Aaron Reed <aaronr@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:28:00 -0500
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hi Francisco,

Well, some xforms processors may find value in doing this, yes.  The
advantages for a server-based XForms implementation to doing so would be
to move more of the processing client side (which might make any
client-side js libraries smaller) or to take advantage of the web forms
widget set.  The latter may even apply to some client side,
browser-based implementations.  But this would be a decision made per
implementation.  XForms implementations and web forms implementations
could certainly exist independently of each other on the same browser,
with no detrimental affects noticed by either.