Repeat and page view see what I mean

From: Francisco Monteiro <monterro2004@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:43:31 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
I have a demo here which does a repeat and presents it in a "page view", the
demo can be found at this URL
http://showoff2.awardspace.biz/pack/pack/examples/dojoRepeat.html

When @appearance=page, the control automatically presents the user with a
set of buttons to view the set. If you see all 20 pages then reduce size of
browser window, presentation is automatically adjusted to maximise the user
presentation. Every thing on the page is customisable with CSS (control is
really a Dojo Widget, so style is applied and can be customised by user). Do
a view source to see how presentation is performed, click "View ASIN
features".

At this URL
http://showoff2.awardspace.biz/pack/pack/examples/dojoRepeatTable.html is an
example displaying repeat in table mode, well actually it uses the @repeat-
attributes on html table, but something like this is very useful for Joe
public who is more familiar with tables then CSS (that's includes me!)

If you would like to have a go at using this XForms implementation send me
an email.

Enjoy!

Regards
Francisco