From: www-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-forms-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Javier Freire
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 13:49
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: AJAXForms

Hi All

My name is Javier Freire and I have developed a tool (AJAXForms
<http://ajaxforms.sourceforge.net> <http://ajaxforms.sourceforge.net/>)
that transforms XForms documents to HTML with Javascript documents.

I would like to request you two things:

1.- Include AJAXForms in XForms implementation list of W3C.
2.- I would be grateful if you could test my tool and if you could send
me your opinions about it.

Thank you for all.

Javier Freire