Host language

From: Alessandro Triglia <sandro@mclink.it>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 16:22:06 -0400
To: "[Public XForms]" <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi

I have another question.  I asked this question a few days ago, but it was buried in another email, so I'll ask it again.

Even though the Recommendation states (in clause 3) that "XForms always requires a host language", I would be very interested in seeing an example of an implementation that uses a minimalistic host language (or none at all).  I can see potential applications of XForms where a form is rendered in some default way, without the assistance of a host language.  Any ideas or pointers?

Thanks again,

Alessandro