Reusing a form in another form

From: Alessandro Triglia <sandro@mclink.it>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 16:10:52 -0400
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

Hi

Is there a recommended technique for reusing small forms as components of a
larger form?

For example, I could have a "credit card information" form which could occur
as a component of many (larger) forms.

Of course, I could cut-and-paste the relevant instance fragment,
cut-and-paste the relevant model elements (binds etc.), and cut-and-paste
the form controls (e.g., a single group or switch control).   But I would
hope there is a better way of building a larger form by aggregating smaller
forms.

Alessandro