RE: Reminder for send comments and issues

From: Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 19:22:39 -0700
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
Cc: Ulrich Nicolas Lissť <u.n.l@gmx.net>, "Allan Beaufour" <beaufour@gmail.com>

I have dropped www-forms-editor from this discussion.

Is this ossie related to the problem of not being able to find the repeat node?

The following UI snippet tries to repeat over a nodeset and use an intervening group to access relevance information from a second instance.  It's hampered by not be able able to find the repeat node.

I think there needs to be a new function, something like repeat-node() or repeat-node("id").  It would be used once the context node for the relevance has been used in the outer group, as the inner group can't find its way back to the repeat item without the same function.

<repeat nodeset="a/b">
  <group ref="instance('other')/test[@name = current()/@name]">
    <group ref="repeat-node()">
      <output ref="."><label ref="@name"/></output>