From: www-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-forms-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Allan Beaufour
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 8:43 AM
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: What to do with a 404 on a submission replace="all"?

On reading the xforms-submit section of the specification, it states:
"For an error response nothing in the document is replaced, and submit
processing concludes after dispatching xforms-submit-error."
[http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms/index-all.html#submit-event]

I would mean that a 404 is an error response, so it seems clear that we
should dispatch xforms-submit-error and do nothing more. Is that
correct?

--
... Allan