SOAPAction HTTP header

From: Florian Lacoste <florian.lacoste@evidian.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:28:24 +0200
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hi all

I'm trying to access a web service using xforms. The service run on Axis
in message mode and I'm using chiba-web for the xforms part. The
instance I submit is the soap:Envelope with an xml request inside the
soap:Body.

It doesn't work and I think it comes from the fact that I've no
SOAPAction header in the HTTP request sent by chiba.

Does anyone know if there is a way (direct or not) to specify it ?

Regards.

--
Florian