W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-forms@w3.org > May 2005

Re: still have xsd:include problem..

From: Alexander Anokhin <ava@vaz.ru>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 11:58:31 +0500
Message-ID: <428EDC17.6090303@vaz.ru>
To: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
CC: www-forms@w3.org
Mark Birbeck wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
> 
> I'm not 100% certain, but I think the problem is with your schemas, and you
> need a default namespace to be defined. You have @targetNamespace, but try
> putting the same namespace inside @xmlns. That should put your types into
> the correct namespace.

It hasn't helped :((..

Strange that everything was ok till 1.3.2.1007.

I thought what <xsd:include> it's just copy&paste operation of 
XML-parser from one WXS to another, so when i did it by hands (simply 
copied defifnition of "z2Type" to T1Types.xsd and removed include 
statement) both of them has been recognized by fP correctly.



> 
> Regards,
> 
> Mark
> 
> 
> Mark Birbeck
> CEO
> x-port.net Ltd.
> 
> e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net
> t: +44 (0) 20 7689 9232
> w: http://www.formsPlayer.com/
> b: http://internet-apps.blogspot.com/
> 
> Download our XForms processor from
> http://www.formsPlayer.com/ 
> 
> 
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: www-forms-request@w3.org 
>>[mailto:www-forms-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Alexander Anokhin
>>Sent: 19 May 2005 14:42
>>To: www-forms@w3.org
>>Subject: still have xsd:include problem..
>>
>>Hello, all.
>>
>>A few weeks ago i posted a problem with xsd:include (appeared 
>>with switch fp_1.3.2.1004 to newer version). Mark Birbeck 
>>said that the problem was in MSXML, but now i have MSXML4SP2 
>>& fP_1.3.4.1004 but it still happens.
>>
>>For example below the error message is "Undeclared type: z2Type";
>>
>>I see no bug reports on it, so may be i did smth. wrong?
>>
>>Let me show short code i have:
>>
>>*** form.html ****
>>
>><html   xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
>>         xmlns:xforms="http://www.w3.org/2002/xforms"
>>         xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
>>         xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance"
>>         xmlns:ev="http://www.w3.org/2001/xml-events"
>>         xmlns:xsd1="urn:tportal.vaz.ru:normbase.xsd"
>>         xml:lang="ru" lang="ru">
>>     <head>
>>	<object id="FormsPlayer"
>>         	classid="CLSID:4D0ABA11-C5F0-4478-991A-375C4B648F58"
>>	/>
>>	<?import namespace="xforms" implementation="#FormsPlayer" ?>
>>         <title>XSD Include Test</title>
>>         <xforms:model id="dbgrid" schema="T1Types.xsd">
>>         <xforms:instance id="to_search">
>>         	<item xmlns="">
>>                 	<first/>
>>                         <second/>
>>                         <third/>
>>		</item>
>>	</xforms:instance>
>>
>>	<!-- just for ensure that xsd:types works -->
>>         <xforms:bind	id="firstBind"
>>			type="xsd:date"
>>			nodeset="instance('to_search')//first"
>>	/>
>>
>>	<!-- a custom z1Type works just fine -->
>>         <xforms:bind    id="z1Bind"
>>			type="xsd1:z1Type"
>>			nodeset="instance('to_search')//second"
>>	/>
>>	<!-- a custom z2Type from included wxs is invisible for fP? -->
>>	<xforms:bind    id="z2Bind"
>>			type="xsd1:z2Type"
>>			nodeset="instance('to_search')//third"
>>	/>
>>         </xforms:model>
>>     </head>
>>     <body>
>>	<xforms:input bind="firstBind" incremental="true"/>
>>		<xforms:label>First:</xforms:label>
>>	</xforms:input>
>>         <xforms:input bind="z1Bind" incremental="true">
>>         	<xforms:label>Second:</xforms:label>
>>	</xforms:input>
>>         <xforms:input bind="z2Bind" incremental="true">
>>		<xforms:label>Third:</xforms:label>
>>	</xforms:input>
>>     </body>
>></html>
>>
>>
>>********* T1Types.xsd **********
>>
>><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
>><xsd:schema
>>     targetNamespace="urn:tportal.vaz.ru:normbase.xsd"
>>     xmlns:xsd1="urn:tportal.vaz.ru:normbase.xsd"
>>     xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
>>     xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance"
>>     elementFormDefault="qualified">
>>
>>     <!-- include another one from the same dir -->
>>     <xsd:include schemaLocation="T2Types.xsd"/>
>>
>>             <xsd:simpleType name="z1Type">
>>                 <xsd:restriction base="xsd:boolean"/>
>>             </xsd:simpleType>
>></xsd:schema>
>>
>>************ T2Types.xsd *********
>>
>><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
>><xsd:schema
>>     targetNamespace="urn:tportal.vaz.ru:normbase.xsd"
>>     xmlns:xsd1="urn:tportal.vaz.ru:normbase.xsd"
>>     xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
>>     xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance"
>>     elementFormDefault="qualified">
>>             <xsd:simpleType name="z2Type">
>>                 <xsd:restriction base="xsd:date"/>
>>             </xsd:simpleType>
>></xsd:schema>
>>
>>*********** the end *************
>>
>>P.S. sorry for post it here. Just can't reach to my 
>>yahoogroups account now.
>>
>>--
>>Alexander Anokhin
>>AVTOVAZ JSC
>>email: ava@vaz.ru
>>icq: 123275798
>>
> 
> 
> 
> 

-- 
Alexander Anokhin
AVTOVAZ JSC
email: ava@vaz.ru
icq: 123275798

Received on Saturday, 21 May 2005 06:58:51 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Saturday, 10 March 2012 06:22:00 GMT