Re: Button with an image.

From: Anne van Kesteren <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:46:18 +0100
To: "Goodrich, Christopher Michael" <cmgoodr@sandia.gov>
CC: www-forms@w3.org

Goodrich, Christopher Michael wrote:
> Which begs the question, if you are implementing HTML inside of Xforms,
> doesn't it have to conform with the XHTML standard for code validation?

Which XHTML standard? XHTML 1.0, for example, doesn't include XForms, so
you can never conform to it when you are using XForms in the same document.

I do think that when you use certain elements you should use the
correctly. Which means that for IMG you must declare the ALT attribute.

--
  Anne van Kesteren
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/>