RE: XForms vs. Web Forms

I sit corrected.  Anne, you are correct, Firefox doesn't come with the
Xforms built into the browser, it's a plug-in.  Reading the goal of the
project gives misleading information because later under objectives, it
specifically states a plug-in.  My mistake.

On your second point, I think you put an equals sign where one shouldn't
have gone.  I wasn't crediting Microsoft with the creation/support of
Web Forms, I was combining two thoughts in one sentence.  On the
scripting standpoint, the article that was pointed out stated very
clearly that scripting is a large part of Web Forms.  Not that I'm
totally against scripting, but I'm more for making life simpler.

I do believe another person already covered this particular stance
earlier in this discussion and displayed an example that Web Forms could
work without scripting in some functions.  My comments regarding
scripting were taken directly from the article though.  I will review
the standards of Web Forms for a more unbiased review.

Thank you,

Christopher M Goodrich A+
Corporate Computing Help Desk
Sandia National Laboratories