Re: calculator uses tables for layout, a highly inaccessible way of presenting an interface

While it's a bit frustrating right now to use CSS to lay out forms, I
think we can safely assume that CSS problems with XForms in major
browsers will get fixed.

CSS support is quite important for quite a number of modern browser
technologies, no less so than for authors using XForms, and XForms is
built on CSS 2.1 and CSS 3, so improvements in CSS will "float all
boats."   For example, Mr. Hixie provided valuable suggestions for CSS
idioms for XForms layout, as reported by Micah Dubinko on July 1, 2002:
http://dubinko.info/blog/2002_07_01_archive.html

Most browser vendors have a strong interest in CSS; I won't cite them
all, but a quick look at the CSS 2.1 document [1] editorship will
confirm this.

Leigh.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/